Tuesday, September 19, 2006

2 days
Well, I sure did it this time! This morning - 3:58 am - I went downstairs to use the toilet because our upstairs toilet is having issues. I didn't turn any lights on, as usual, not wanting to disturb anyone.
When I came out of the bathroom and turned off the light, it was REALLY dark. I guess I misjudged the distance to the antique oak chest and slammed into it - foot first. Yeah, the toenail isn't pretty! The one next to the pinky toe sustained most of the damage, specifically, that nail is only staying on because I had a Band-Aid around it for 2 hours. Yeah, it hurts to walk or bend the toe. Yeah, I'm stupid!
But my hair looks good!
2 days.

1 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, September 19, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better watch where you're going... gonna need those feet in Italy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home